Become a member and get it all, or join one of our specific challenges!
Your Career Hub: The Thrive Membership
As a Thrive Member, you'll develop the many layers of YOU that are necessary to build a music career you love with access to events, resources & support.
- Grow your artistry and move beyond the technical
- Gain career-building tools to help you build financial freedom
- Develop your soft skills, character and mindset
- Prioritize your health in mind, body and heart
- Focus in on your purpose & passions and learn to communicate who you are
Need help with a specific topic and like a focused, short-term challenge? The Thrive Challenges are 2-month modules that include weekly lessons and live events (recorded for rewatching later) and provide a path to specific improvement. 2023 challenges include:
- Practice Design
- Body & Breath
- Career Skills
Enroll and start today! These courses are comprehensive with video lessons, resources galore, and support.
The Studio Building Masterplan
The Studio Building Masterplan (TSBM) gives you a modern, exciting, step-by-step guide to building a sustainable and profitable private studio or music platform of any kind using your unique set of skills. It will unleash your entrepreneurial spirit!
- Solidify your philosophies around teaching, and make sure you present them in a way that makes people say “Be my teacher NOW!”
- Get clear on how to attract the students you want to teach!
- Learn how to form your digital presence with an understanding of music and marketing!
- Learn the business aspects of creating an LLC without slamming your computer shut and saying, “Heck with this!”
- Get the resources you need to take your creative career into your own hands.
The Audition Lab Digital Course
In this 6-module digital course, seasoned audition veteran & principal clarinetist of the Detroit Symphony Ralph Skiano brings his book, Behind the Screen: A Winner's Guide to Preparing Your Next Audition, to vivid life.
In this course you will:
- Gather your materials, create your listening list and audition book, and create your practice charts
- Develop practice routines for a variety of excerpts
- Create a rotation system for your excerpts with practical suggestions for setting goals, using your recording device, using a timer, and creating practice tracks
- Learn to practice performing by creating randomized rounds, mini-recitals, and mock auditions
- Get strategies for planning how to use your time in the hotel, at the audition and after you play
PLANNERS & GUIDES
We love working with musicians 1:1 to help you build a practice plan, get audition ready, build your website, or start your digital course.
Our 1:1 focuses on your specific musical and career needs. We're here to help with a wide range of things, and some examples includes: Practice Design, Personal Branding, Creating a Digital Platform, Creating a Digital Course, Project Ideation and Execution. Once you purchase we will be in touch and ask what you need specifically, your preferences on with whom to work with, and get scheduling info! Prefer to have a 15 min chat first? Email us! [email protected].
Get the Monday Newsletter!
We send a weekly Monday email with tips, downloads, updates on new programs and stories to make you a better musician and artist, and motivate and inspire you! (Our favorite.) We'd love to stay in touch!